Saturday, January 3, 2009

12/17/08 Last day of her second session of swim class. She will start up again Jan 15th. She had a WONDERFUL teacher "Uncle John" he had a great relationship with her... Alot of giggles during class. We have a swimmer in the deep end now!!! GO MORGAN!!














3 comments:

NHGirl said...

YAY MORGAN!!

The Hudson Family said...

Hello Peterson Family! Your family has grown! We were delighted to get your Christmas card. We are still in VA - Pete starts PCO pipeline in April. All is well!! Beautiful girls you have there!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Morgan! Hello to our friends the Peterson Family! I found you through Emily's blog. You all look great and what beautiful girls you have. Just adorable. After moving across the globe and back again we are in now in VA and will be here until at least 2013. I have added your blog to my blogroll so I can keep up with you guys and your growing family.
~Heather Rodebush